The holistic view taken of the adolescent transition period is why we have created a multi-professional, international research team. This collaboration is not a one man show. It is a teamwork with many participants to whom we are very grateful. Below are some of the participants listed.
Table of Contents
Participants from Australia
- Ronny Gunnarsson – Associate Professor in General Practice – James Cook University – Faculty of Medicine, Health and Molecular Sciences – College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Sarah Larkins – Associate Professor in General Practice – James Cook University – Faculty of Medicine, Health and Molecular Sciences – Collegeof Medicine and Dentistry
- David Plummer – Professor in Public Health – Griffiths University
- Anna Windress – Medical Practitioner – – Queensland health, Australia
Participants from Canada
- Susan James – Associate Professor and Director – Laurentian University – School of Midwifery
- Cheryle Partridge – Assistant Professor – Laurentian University – School of Native Human Services
- Joey-Lynn Wabie – PhD Candidate – Laurentian University – School of Rural and Northern Health
Participants from Papua New Guinea
- Elizabeth Gumbaketi – PhD student – James Cook University – Faculty of Medicine, Health and Molecular Sciences – School of Medicine and Dentistry
Participants from Sweden
- Gun Rembeck – Research Manager – Region Vastra Gotaland – Primary Health Care – Research and development unit
We would of course not be able to do any project without kind contribution from all informants accepting participation.