Call for Abstracts
Presentations, panel and poster sessions will be grouped in four different themes:
- Physical transitions from childhood to adolescence, bodily changes and impact of the individual.
- Emotional transitions from childhood to adolescence, impact of societal and familial attitudes/perspectives.
- mental transitions from childhood to adolescence, reasoning with changes in brain growth and stages of development.
- Spiritual transitions from childhood to adolescence, understanding the transcendental impacts.
When submitting your abstract please add the following information:
- School or agency name
- poster, panel or presentation
- short biography
Your abtract should be no more than 2250 words, AOA style with references listed on a separate page (not added in the 250 word count).
Please submit abstract to ISTAR2015@laurentian.ca
on or before February 1, 2015
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: ISTAR2015@laurentian.ca